TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind 

News    Articles    ***Forum***    Jewels    About   

SOFTWARE ROT HAS STRUCK - POSTING NOT WORKING NOW - UNDER INVESTIGATION  

Home  
TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind  |  Mind  |  Other-Esoteric, Shamanisms & Miscellaneous  |  Topic: Awakening for All Webvid - Adyashanti 0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Awakening for All Webvid - Adyashanti  (Read 4038 times)
Mike
Superhero

Awakening for All Webvid - Adyashanti
« on: 12 April 2007 »

Here's a cool Adya webvid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELTiD7L_nU8

I would have posted it in the "Nibbana for everyone" thread but then it might get lost - or rather the use of a technical label might put some folks off, get others thinking too much etc etc.

Anyway check it out and see what you think  cool

Personally once I got past him playing fast and loose with technical concepts at the beginning (esp 'emptiness') I liked his simple clear directness... a small "being awake"... not suffering... feeling the warmth and goodness... is available for all.... Its easy to do!  Anyone here find it hard to drop the relating/identifying with the thoughts and just - even if briefly - identify with/relate to/be the awareness?

The other thing which was amusing was his relating awakening or spirituality to a door-to-door salesman... once you have had your first experience you cant go back or get rid of it lol.

Mike
« Last Edit: 12 April 2007 by Mike » Logged

VALUE CLEAR SPACE...

Pages: [1] Print 
TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind  |  Mind  |  Other-Esoteric, Shamanisms & Miscellaneous  |  Topic: Awakening for All Webvid - Adyashanti « previous next »

Jump to:  

TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind | Powered by SMF 1.0.16.
© 2005, Simple Machines LLC. All Rights Reserved.