TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind 

News    Articles    ***Forum***    Jewels    About   

SOFTWARE ROT HAS STRUCK - POSTING NOT WORKING NOW - UNDER INVESTIGATION  

Home  
TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind  |  The Forum  |  Amusement & Diversion  |  Topic: Create a new habit/change your life-the proven way 26,000 other people have :-! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Create a new habit/change your life-the proven way 26,000 other people have :-!  (Read 1462 times)
Mike
Superhero

Create a new habit/change your life-the proven way 26,000 other people have :-!
« on: 08 September 2014 »

As y'all may have found it's hard work creating a new habit or deleting an old one grin

Heard a talk way back by this guy at Google Talks on Youtube - he has researched it and knows the answers wink [and it's free]

My notes from that talk were mainly around "After is the key to creating a new daily habit. what does it come after? eg after toast/coffee ... chain it to an existing habit.† Simplicity changes behaviour - more important than motive† - eg want to drink more water - put it on your desk"

http://tinyhabits.com/

When you learn my Tiny Habits method, you can change your life forever.

BJ Fogg, PhD
Director, Persuasive Tech Lab
Stanford University

My Tiny Habitsģ program can create new behaviors in your life.

Let me explain . . . Iíve studied human behavior for 20 years, mostly at Stanford University. Hereís what Iíve learned: Only three things will change behavior in the long term.

Option A. Have an epiphany
Option B. Change your environment (what surrounds you)
Option C. Take baby steps

Creating an epiphany is difficult. You should rule out Option A unless you have mystical powers (I donít).

But hereís the good news: The other two options are practical. And they can lead to lasting change if you follow the right program. However, few winning programs exist.

In December of 2011, I created a new way to tap the power of environment and baby steps. Over 26,000 people have since joined in. The results are the best Iíve ever seen in any program.

My method is surprisingly simple, but the impact is big. See what people say.

I invite you to join a future session of Tiny Habits. Go here --> http://tinyhabits.com/join

If you've done a session of Tiny Habits and want more, you can earn a certification in my method.

--BJ
« Last Edit: 08 September 2014 by Mike » Logged

VALUE CLEAR SPACE...

Pages: [1] Print 
TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind  |  The Forum  |  Amusement & Diversion  |  Topic: Create a new habit/change your life-the proven way 26,000 other people have :-! « previous next »

Jump to:  

TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind | Powered by SMF 1.0.16.
© 2005, Simple Machines LLC. All Rights Reserved.