TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind 

News    Articles    ***Forum***    Jewels    About   

SOFTWARE ROT HAS STRUCK - POSTING NOT WORKING NOW - UNDER INVESTIGATION  

Home  
TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind  |  Mind  |  The Cultivation of Awareness and Transcendence of Self  |  Topic: Stuckness - a few notes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Stuckness - a few notes  (Read 1717 times)
Mike
Superhero

Stuckness - a few notes
« on: 05 September 2014 »

Busy getting to inbox zero again smiley

Stuckness is a reeeeeaaaaal big thing.  When our life is flowing we have nice bits and painful bits but there is movement.  When we get stuck on a branch on in an eddy we lose this sense.  Anyway in a way I guess the whole of TTEM is about rebooting movement and flow.

Anyway some notes I found in my inbox (no idea where from - myself os some podcast - no idea lol):

1. Environment holds u in a certain place (&hard to move up/down much from that spot)  eg & esp ppl

2. Generalisation .. Eg "uk startups underfunded" .. mostly but not 100% true. Or target funded startups.

3. Fear based belief.

4. Not asking for help or thinking folks won't help .. The good guys will always help & those who don't are better filtered out wink

Tripp Lanier in some podcast talks about "playing life small, avoiding challenges" as another factor.  Oftentimes (generally?) we have to stretch some boundary to break out of existing bubble.

Any of you got any other things that spring to mind in re?

Mike

VALUE CLEAR SPACE...

Pages: [1] Print 
TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind  |  Mind  |  The Cultivation of Awareness and Transcendence of Self  |  Topic: Stuckness - a few notes « previous next »

Jump to:  

TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind | Powered by SMF 1.0.16.
© 2005, Simple Machines LLC. All Rights Reserved.