TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind 

News    Articles    ***Forum***    Jewels    About   

Welcome Guest on 01 November 2014. 
If you wish to join the forum send a short email containing a couple of sentences explaining your interests (nothing fancy, just sufficient to indicate that you are not a spammer) and your preferred username to: applications AT ttem.org

Username: Password:
Home  
TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind  |  The Forum  |  Books, DVDs, Podcasts  |  Topic: The Soul Bird by Michal Snunit 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »

Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Soul Bird by Michal Snunit  (Read 1835 times)
Claire
Superhero

The Soul Bird by Michal Snunit
« on: 29 January 2010 »

Product Description
Young Voices
A hidden treasure of a short story, The Soul Bird is a beautiful,
simple illustrated children's book.
Product Description
There is one drawer for happiness, one for love, one for jealousy, one for every human emotion. Only the soul bird holds the keys to the drawers and opens them when we ask. But sometimes the bird seems to disobey - when we ask for tolerance there is fear, when we ask for calm there is anger. This little book helps us to understand the bird's hidden message and find out more about our true selves. The Soul Bird has been translated into 23 languages and is a bestseller all round the world. A gentle and poetic story originally written for children has become an international favourite. It uses the simple language of childhood to convey a deeper philosophical message for us all. 
About the Author
Michal Snunit is a poet and journalist who was born on a kibbutz and lives in Tel Aviv. She is well known for her poetry for both adults and children.
Happy

From Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1841198978/ref=sib_rdr_dp

This small book which is suitable for both children and adults alike, takes the reader on a warm and wonderful journey. A journey to our soul.
I think most people will enjoy reading it with their chidren and I am sure that teachers would find it a great help to help our children learn and think about feelings. However, I believe that it is not just for children. It is also an important and potentially influential publication for adults.

As a teacher of health professionals, I have found this book a valuable resource when exploring complex concepts such as spirituality. It can also be used to simply reflect upon ones self.

I strongly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in feelings. Give yourself the gift of half and hour and read this book. Think about its message. I am sure you won't regret it.
Review from reader on Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/1841198978/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
« Last Edit: 29 January 2010 by Claire » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind  |  The Forum  |  Books, DVDs, Podcasts  |  Topic: The Soul Bird by Michal Snunit « previous next »

Jump to:  

TTEM - Transformational Tools for Body Energy and Mind | Powered by SMF 1.0.16.
© 2005, Simple Machines LLC. All Rights Reserved.